Tuesday 7 January 2014

#NatsPhotoChallenge please join me?

Well it's 2014 already and I'm sat here tutting to myself knowing that I've visited some fantastic places over the past 12 months and failed to blog on it.... :-( With the best intentions I took photos ready to blog but time simply got the better of me (and the fact that I found out that I'm expecting a baby and somehow ended up spending most of my time with a 7 year old from August onwards meant I visited more child friendly places - although I have a feeling my blog posts may change (watch this space for further info)!

Sooooo, I'm setting myself a challenge to get back into my blogging and would love you to join in too!  I'm going to do a 30 day Photo Challenge... here is how it will work and a lil confession as to why I'm doing too.....................

Each day I will take a photo (with the mobile) to follow a theme (as outlined below) and upload to Instagram and share to my personal Facebook profile and my business Twitter account - then each week I'll do a 7 day summary of my challenge.

Here is the 30 day of themes for you to get stuck into:


Are you wondering what the rules are?  There are no rules - well OK, just the one!  Use #NatsPhotoChallenge on Instagram and Twitter as I'd love to keep an eye out for your contributions and remember to tell us what the day or theme is!
  • Miss a few days?  Just catch up...
  • Not going to have time to take new photos everyday?  Use some that are saved in your phone (no-one is going to know really are they and let's be honest, I don't think the photo challenge police are going to be knocking on your Facebook profile are they??!!)
  • Interpret the theme in anyway you like.... just give your explanation in your photo description
  • Not sure what to do?.... maybe jot down some ideas in advance!  Planning is always a good thing!
AND JUST HAVE FUN WITH IT....  scroll down for my secret/confession.........



OK, so this Thursday I'm running a Photo Sharing workshop for some tourism businesses in Cardiff and thought it would be nice to set them a little challenge to get them going AND in a few weeks time I'll be doing a blogging workshop in Pembrokeshire so really this is my way of getting back into blogging in a very quick and easy way!!!  But it all sounds fun right? 


2 comments:

  1. Good idea! I'm trying to get back into blogging too - I'll join you. :-)

    ReplyDelete